Monday, May 7, 2007

10 Year Class Reunion!!

Ryan and I traveled to Valdosta this weekend to celebrate our 10 year reunion. It is hard to believe that we have been out of school for that long. So much has happened over this period of time and time is moving so quickly. We had a very small class only nine and 2 didn't graduate they just walked with us. We missed those from our class that weren't there but enjoyed the company of those in attendance. Mr. B, one of our teachers, was there too!! We had dinner at Mom and Dad's (Italian restaurant) and then watched the video from graduation over at Amanda's house. I will post some pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad yall had fun in Valdosta! I can't believe it has been 10 years. Yall have been very busy in those 10 years :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, that long already?

Sorry I couldn't be there, but with the price of gas and all...

Hopefully I can make the 15 or 20!