Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finished!!

I just finished with my Maymester course today. It was very intense but thanks to my mom, sister and Ryan I made it through. My teacher gave a progress report before the final and I had an A. I hope it stays that way!! I will know sometime soon about my final grade.

Summer, mom and I are taking the kids to Florida tomorrow to visit my grandparents. We will stay for about a week. I hope that the weather will be nice. It is overcast here today and we would love to get some rain.

Sorry that I haven't posted pictures or blogs lately but I should be back more regularly now that class is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.