Tuesday, October 13, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.....

My brother, Samuel has invited us to go to Disney World compliments of him. YEAH!!! The kids are sooooooooooo pumped. He told them today now we only have a few days of "when are we going to Disney World, mommy??" We are excited though. They can't remember ever going because Landon and Parker Reid were very young when we went last time. My mom and dad have NEVER been either so this will be so neat. Pass on any advise for those of you who have recently visited Disney. Thanks so much. Pictures and stories to come soon.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I am so excited for you and the kids and your mom and dad and Samuel. Heck. . . I'm just excited for you all. It really is a magical place for kids. My advice would be #1-set ground rules up front for souvenir shopping and snacks. Corporate greed is alive and well at Disney. #2 Rent their stroller for Sydney. You will need one for her and you can put your junk in it. She can't walk it. #3 Take time to sit down and eat. #4 Be flexible. Can you tell I love it when people ask for my advice. Just kidding. I hope ya'll have a wonderful time. That's a great brother you've got and a wonderful uncle for the kids. What a blessing he is!

chesedb said...

That's Awesome! I'm sure you will all have an awesome time!

ma said...

I know you all will have a wonderful time. So glad Gran and Popa and Aunt Summer and Uncle Samuel will be along to enjoy the children. They will have a ball and I am sure they will talk about it forever. Have a GREAT TIME.

Summer said...

You forgot their favorite person was also coming down, although not paying....I'm not rolling in the dough like Samuel :-)