Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving we went to Atlanta. We all enjoyed playing the wii. For some reason I have no pictures (guess I was too busy playing the wii). I think Summer took some so if I find any I will definately upload! We had lots of yummy food and even found some sales on Black Friday. The kids are back in school and all doing very well. Bryce is getting ready for a Christmas concert with chorus. He and Landon are reading so many books!! Parker Reid is improving on his sight words everyday. Sydney Katya is Sydney Katya, a princess and has developed a love for dancing. All is well and we are putting up our tree tonight!!! We are all excited about this (espcially Ryan :) ) The kids are ready for their elf to return. His name is Jackson. Hopefully he will make his appearance when our house looks a little more like we are in the Christmas spirit. I am trying to figure out how to upload more pictures but blogger is so slow. More to come...goodbye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the dance. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I forgot my password so I signed in anonymous. ma

MJN6 said...

Thanks for posting the dance. It is so cute. I am so glad you all got to come for Thanksgiving.