Friday, April 27, 2007

Our busy Thursday

Thursday morning I was on the computer and my friend called to ask if I wanted to go to Ladies'Bible class. I decided that I might be able to make it on time so I started getting the kids ready. We had a really good class and I was able to see many of the ladies who I had not seen in a while. Michelle (my friend) and I went to take our boys to Chick-Fil-A to play on the playground. They only had a few fights with other kids in the playground area. It is very amusing to watch kids interact. When we returned home my dad thatched (pulled up dead grass) the yard and Ryan mowed. Bryce's friend David, his mom and sister came over to play yesterday afternoon too. Needless to say, it wasn't a very restful day as I had planned to have. Well, I need to get Bryce on the bus. I will sign off for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, I love your blog. It is really cute. I have added the pics to my screen saver. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the blog. What a life! Thanks for being such a great friend and cheerleader!
See ya,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, WOW, your blog is great, thanks for sharing. I will enjoy seeing your beautiful family in the days to come.
Love, and Thanks again
Aunt Sarah