Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Weekend

Friday we started off the weekend by helping our friends tile their bathroom. Ryan and I make a good team but it is definately hard to keep the kids entertained and Sydney Katya fed enough to get tiling done. We finished after about 7 hours!! Saturday I had a mom's meeting/brunch. I had a really good time and enjoyed the time away.

Our family had two uncles visit this weekend. Uncle Samuel and Uncle Luke came over to spend some time with us and reaffirmed their belief that they will never have children. The boys enjoyed all the fun playtime.

Ryan is getting ready for finals so keep him in your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are definitely in my prayers! I want a picture of them just out of the tub and the one of the 3 boys at the horse park! Yall are such good friends!