Friday, August 17, 2007

Our busy week!

This week has been a busy one. Tuesday we went to the Atlanta Zoo. Yes, it was very hot but fun. Landon, Parker, Sydney Katya and I went with our friends Paxton, Marlo and Jelaine. We really had a good time. The kids enjoyed the playground more than the animals. I forgot my camera so no pictures from this trip. Wednesday we decided to take Parker Reid to the doctor because he had been complaining of his stomach and running a fever since Friday afternoon. I realize that that is 5 days but usually they just get better. After a LONG doctor's appointment, she said he had a bladder infection. He is on antibiotics and is now feeling much better. Wednesday and Thursday I was able to help in Bryce's classroom. I really enjoy being in his room and he seems to enjoy me being there. Thursday afternoon, our whole family went over to the Joseph's (our zoo friends) to swim and have dinner. The kids enjoyed swimming. Sydney Katya ate some dead bugs while she was crawling on the ground. Ryan was able to practice for the triathalon which is in September. It has been a busy but good week. I will try to upload some pictures soon.

1 comments:

Adawk said...

Sara-They are so cute!!!