Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday at the University

I am sitting in the computer lab at Georgia State University. It is hard to figure out how long the commute to the university will take. Some days the traffic is stopped so it takes over an hour and today I was able to breeze through. The parking lot was FULL but I finally found a spot and rode the bus closer to the University. It seems that it takes longer to get here than I am actually in class. Right now, I am not feeling to swell. I have a horrible head cold or something. Not fun! On Tuesday, I overslept because Sydney Katya had a bad night. Bryce missed the bus so I had to load everyone and take them to drop Bryce off. This is a complicated procedure but so goes life! I took my second of quizzes last night for my Finance course. I did well!! YEAH!! I am thinking it is soon going to get REALLY hard. Landon and Parker Reid went with me to the library yesterday. I gave them a big lecture that if anyone was trying to take them to yell really loud. They said, "but we will get kicked out of the library!!" I thought this was amusing. My cousin had a baby yesterday. His name is Mario Joseph! Congrats Josh and Karin! Well, that is enough for now, I will go study!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will get through this. You are the best "student" that I know and you could do well in any class that you take.

Ryan