Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Soccer is started, finally:)
















Parker Reid and Bryce had their first soccer games last night. This is Parker Reid's first time playing soccer. He did so well!! He scored 3 goals. Yeah!! His team won big time. Bryce's team played Burt Copeland's team. It was so funny because Burt didn't realize till the end of the game that was Bryce playing. He kept telling Emmy mark number 7. It was so funny. Watching Burt coach soccer is amusing too. Bryce scored 2 but they still lost by one. He hustled so much and keeps improving every year. His ball handling skills are impressive. He is the captain of his team. He tells everyone where to be (perfect job for Bryce). I was trying to watch both games at the same time. My head was going back and forth from one field to the next. Mike and Carrie were standing with me and we were watching Bryce's game. Christain yells out, "Dad my game is over here". It was so cute!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I wish I could have seen them play. I'm so proud of Parker for the 3 goals, and Bryce for the 2 and being captain! He's following in the fam's footsteps!

MJN6 said...

Way to go Parker and Bryce!! I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see some more of Landon's fingerpainting pictures too. Love Gran