Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is so busy

So we have been very busy this past week. Not sure exactly what all we have been doing but it must have been a lot, not to blog for a whole week. Last Thursday was Bryce's Christmas program at school. He did a wonderful job and it was fun to watch. Saturday the kids and I spent all day cooking and making our Christmas goodies. It was fun but very difficult deciding what they could help with so as not to get burned. Saturday night we had Noah and Allie over to eat and then I had to leave right after dinner for a party at Nikki's house. Sunday was church and then the boys and I went to deliver Christmas goodies. Sunday night was the Christmas party at church. Bryce had to do the welcome and read a scripture. He also sang with his class from church. Monday I went to Landon's class and read and helped with AR tests. Also, Monday I just kind of recuperated from the weekend and then after school delievered the rest of our Christmas trays. The boys and Sydney Katya enjoyed delivering the trays and seeing the Christmas lights. Tuesday I had to sub all day. Wednesday (today) I just had a half day of subbing then went to help in Bryce's class. That catches everyone up with our life. No, pictures at this time but I have tons just no time to post them.

3 comments:

ma said...

Great Blog. So glad to hear you are carrying on the tradition your mother started with you all when you were children. Have a Very Merry Christmas and May your New Year be full of Blessings. LOVE YOU ma

MJN6 said...

Whew!!!! I' tied just reading about it. I remember those days. Love you. MOM
PS Heard about your deliveries at church tonight from Dena Hunter

Summer said...

Can't wait to see yall next week!