Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday to me:)

Ryan and the kids gave me a guitar for my birthday. The pictures are in the wrong order so look at the middle ones first then the top then the bottom ones. Mrs. Jackson made a wonderful dinner and delicious cherry pie. Ryan made me an ice cream birthday cake with whipped topping and a white chocolate ganache over that. The cake was topped off with strawberries covered in white chocolate ganache. Thanks to the Jacksons and Ryan for helping to make my birthday a special one!











































































4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Birthday Girl, we are glad you are safely home! You have quite a resume from those 30 years. We love you, J and Rm.

ma said...

WOW. That cake is beautiful and I bet it was good. We will be expecting you to perform with your guitar next thanksgiving. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

The one of Sydney holding her feet is great! When is she starting dance? I see a future Rockette!!

Patience Lawson said...

Happy 30th Sara! How does it feel? Looks like you had a long,WONDERFUL birthday celebration! How fun is that?!