Friday, January 9, 2009

Way to go GATORS!!


I decided on Wednesday evening that I would make a dress for Sydney Katya to wear while we watched the Gators play on Thursday night. I stayed up really late Wednesday after church to put it together and finished the bloomers on Thursday morning!! I was so pleased with the way it turned out. We were excited that the Gators won too.





Parker Reid with his new pajama pants that mommy made.



This is one of my favorite dresses because of the material. It turned out adorable and the bloomers (not pictured) are cute too!! I hadn't made those at the time I took this picture.














7 comments:

The Holtons said...

Cute dresses, even if one is orange and blue...GO VOLS!!! Love ya-Ginny

Summer said...

Mom and I think you should go into business! That dress is SOOOO cute! Now it just needs a monogram :-)

Summer said...

Mom and I think you should go into business! That dress is SOOOO cute! Now it just needs a monogram :-)

ma said...

Those dresses are so cute. That was a good ball game. I enjoyed the last 2 minutes. When are you going to make you a dress? LOVE YOU ma

l said...

Anna so needs one of those dresses...too cute!

Adawk said...

those are so cute, I agree with Summer about going into business!!

Anonymous said...

seriously, you need to take orders...let me know when you do