Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baking Breads...my new hobby...as if I needed another one


A Russian dish that I made


Homeade breadstick with parmesan and herbs

Homeade pasta~~~~


Landon thought this was the coolest experiment ever.





Sesame breadsticks

Pita Bread

Cobblestone Cheese Bread. It has a crunchy outside
and soft on the inside.


Pumpernickel (chorni kleb)

Cobblestone cheese bread.



Pancetta and olive loaves.


The top loaf is ciabatta bread.

Perozhkee (with different fillings)




I have started baking/making bread~~ It is such a fun hobby. I love it!! I have made many different types of bread. I have made~~~~italian breads, wheat breads, rye breads, and white breads. I have made bread sticks which are sooooooo yummy. This weekend I made pita bread and this morning I made English muffins (this was so cool). Last night Landon and I even made homeade pasta - linguine and spaghetti. I have taken some pictures. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

chesedb said...

Mmmmmm... Now I'm hungry!

Patience Lawson said...

I would weigh 500lbs if I allowed myself to bake all of that delicious bread:)

Looks like lots of fun though!

MJN6 said...

It was all delicious. I brought about 10lbs of bread back with me to ATL.(5lbs on each hip) but it was yummy!!!!

Summer said...

Wow I would be fat as a house....too bad I don't have your metabolism. Can't wait to try a few next time i come down!

Leah Michelle said...

WoW! Sara, these breads look soooo pretty! I'm sure they taste even better that they look! =)

Can't wait to make some with you!

Leah Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It all looks sooooooooooooo good. Hurry down and bake some for us. Love you ma

ma said...

Hurry down here and make us some of that bread. It all looks so pretty. LOVE YOU ma