Wednesday, December 5, 2007

ELF ON THE SHELF




A wrapped gift arrived at our door the other day. It was addressed to Bryce, Landon, Parker Reid and Sydney Katya!! The kids heard the doorbell, ran to open the door and there sat the present. They ripped into it and it was a box that said "The Elf on the Shelf", a family tradition!! There was a book inside and an little elf beside the book. After reading the book we had to choose a name for our elf which after a lot of FIGHTING is Jackson (I think the fighting was supposed to be). The elf watches the kids from a spot in the house each day and each night flies to Santa and returns to a different spot the next day. It is the coolest thing. The boys enjoyed finding Jackson (our elf) this morning. He was at the top of the kitchen cabinet (looking down over good or bad little boys and girl). Anyway, it would be worth it to invest in this. We will make it a tradition every year. I LOVE IT!! It is too cute. On Christmas eve he flies to stay with Santa for the rest of the year until next year. I will post pictures sometime. I am trying to finish with school for the semester. We love all of you and hope to hear from you soon!!

1 comments:

Summer said...

I can't wait to see it. That is a very good idea. I am very much looking forward to this weekend. I miss the kiddos.