Monday, March 16, 2009

Cookin' up the CRCT












Bryce's teacher always has cool ideas to make learning fun. She is doing cookin' up the CRCT to help them prepare for their standardized test. She lets them wear their chef hats while answering practice questions for the CRCT (and they have a little snack too). I made her an apron for the first cookin it up day!! She enjoyed taking pictures with Bryce too!!


Landon's parapro is such a sweet person. I made her this apron just in time for St. Patrick's Day (actually that wasn't what I had in mind but it works for that too)!

4 comments:

Summer said...

I know all the teachers LOVE you!! Cute aprons!!

MJN6 said...

Those are too cute. I want one but then I don't ever cook!!!

One Krazy Momma said...

Sara, you amaze me. I need to come spend a week with you to see how you do all this!

Anonymous said...

Can you please e-mail me a picture of of the apron pattern. I loved your job: the aprons and the fabric, you've got a good taste in colours-
matching. Sophie