Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mi vida loca (my crazy life)!

Bryce had his first soccer game on Saturday. He had an excellent game and scored LOTS of goals! His team won and I can't remember the score but it was by a lot. I think the other team scored maybe 2. Oh well, I guess someone has to win :) Landon had a birthday party after the soccer game. It was at the bowling alley and he enjoyed the party. After we returned home, I took Bryce to Wild Adventures. It was opening day for the park and he had a good time. Later that evening we went to a Keith Urban concert. It was Bryce's first "real" concert so he had a BLAST. The music was wonderful and it was a beautiful evening to sit out under the stars with my little boy. He was exhausted and by the time we got home he was sound asleep! This morning I woke up and finished making a dress for me (had to put the zipper and finish the hem). It turned out good although next time I need to make it a little smaller but I am always afraid of it being too small because then the dress is RUINED. If it is too big you can still wear it and just try to make it smaller. It is beautiful here because the azalea's are blooming and lots of other trees and flowers. Well, I think we are going to work in the garden. I will post pictures of the day later.

3 comments:

MJN6 said...

Sounds like a typical day in the life of a mother. Congrats Bryce on your soccer game victory. Love to all. Grand and Papa.

ma said...

I want to see a picture of the dress. LOVE YOU ma

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of your dress. Glad you guys had a great weekend!