Friday, March 6, 2009

Recent Sewing Projects

I have been busy sewing. These are a few things that I have finished lately! Landon's long awaited pajama top which matches his bottoms. I made this pink and green one for Sydney Katya and just love the green contrasting with the circles on the pink. Landon has been asking me to make his teacher something since I started sewing. I finished this apron the other day. She was so excited about it and you see he is too!! The eyelet and turquoise dress was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure how it was going to look but it fits her really well. The other day I went to
Wal-mart to get the turquoise to use as a lining for that flowery dress. I told the lady how much and she didn't hear me right and gave me 3 yards!! I didn't realize until I got home. I thought what in the world will I do with ALL this extra turquoise. I saw this pattern and thought it would be perfect!! The last one, the halter is Sydney Katya's, Summer dress. My sister LOVES halters!! This is a tribute to her although the ruffles and the pink wouldn't be Summer's favorite. I am working on lots more so I will post one day.
























































2 comments:

MJN6 said...

Those are just so cute.

Summer said...

I miss these kiddos so much! I love the halter and all the other dresses. The apron looks cool too. Give them hugs/kisses from me!