Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Abigail (Abby)

Many of you know my friend Sarah Musgrove, this is her new baby girl. Sarah found out last week that Eric, her husband was cancer-free. She also found out on the same day that she would be adopting a baby girl named, Abby. They picked her up from the hospital and she weighed 4 pounds and something. So tiny!! I got busy sewing dresses for her. They are still a little too big although they seemed so small when I was making them. They were for up to 7 pounds. Wow!! She is so beautiful and I am thrilled for Sarah
and her family.












































































4 comments:

Patience Lawson said...

You are so talented.. those dresses are beautiful!

MJN6 said...

She is a pretty baby. Those dresses are so cute. I know it meant so much to Sarah for you to make all those and then deliver them too.

Sarah Musgrove said...

You are wonderful! It was so sweet of you to make those dresses and to come visit our little Abby! I promise to send pictures when she is big enough to wear them! Thank you so much.

ma said...

The dresses are so cute. You are such a good friend. Hope to see you soon. LOVE YOU ma