Sunday, April 12, 2009

Landon's egg hunt


























All last week was very busy, despite the fact my younger two were with my mom. I helped Bryce's class prepare for the CRCT and stayed at the school almost everyday. It was fun but I was exhausted. I also helped another parent transplant the plants that we had let the kids plant before spring break in the school garden. It was so much fun and is going to be so cool! Friday I helped hide eggs for Landon's egg hunt. He enjoyed it!! He had to look for all the eggs with one certain number on them. It was a little more difficult than your normal hunt. Thursday we played a scrimmage game and these are the rest of those pictures. Games start next week which will me I might as well live at the ball park :) I am trying to post some pictures of Easter but not sure that I will be able to get them all up tonight.

0 comments: