Thursday, October 11, 2007

Funny kids

The boys are always leaving a mess of toys in my mom and dad's front yard. It doesn't usually bother me but my dad always wants them to pick up or move the toys to the backyard. I always tell Ryan I guess Daddy thinks he will win "yard of the month". The other day mom told the boys to pick up the front yard. I said hurry so that we can win yard of the month. Landon later on was encouraging the other boys and said, "Ya'll hurry I want to win student of the month"! I laughed so hard. The next day Bryce was talking to our neighbor. He told her that we were trying to win "yard of the month" and told her that she should try to win too!! (This yard of the month doesn't really exist but it is working pretty well for motivation.)

Well, that is my post for today.

0 comments: