Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On Friday, mom, dad, Ryan and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo!! We arrived and everyone was dressed in costumes (except us). I guess I didn't gather that from the pamphlet but all the other people did when they read it. Anyway, the kids were greeted by a guy who asked if we brought something to put our candy in; we said no. He said step over here and get a bag. We thought they were free. NOT HARDLY!! We decided to just use our plastic baggies. The candy was probably not going to make it in the bag, instead would go in the MOUTH!! We went through the maze and had a good time gathering candy and seeing all the costumes. Saturday was uneventful, we stayed around the house. Mom and Daddy went to Samuel's soccer game. I studied most of the day on Saturday for my test. Sunday we went to church, then to meet Ryan's school group at the AIDS WALK. We didn't stay long but were able to see the beautiful quilts in honor of some of the people who have died. Later Sunday, we decided to go to Stone Mountain for the pumpkin festival. Not all that I thought it would be, just really crowded! I did take some pictures from these activities but haven't had a chance to upload. I will try to soon.

Please pray for my grandparents as my grandad just had surgery to add some valves to his arteries. He had some pretty severe blockage. Pray for my dad and aunt as they care for my grandparents. We LOVE YOU, MEME AND PAPA!!!

This Thursday is my darling, little girl's 1st birthday. I will definately show pictures from all the activities. She will have her birthday waffle Thursday followed by a party on Saturday morning.

That is enough for now... check back later for pictures!

0 comments: