Monday, October 15, 2007

This weekend

Friday I took landon to the ear doctor. Everything was okay and he passed his hearing test. Thanks to God!! He wanted to have his picture made so he could use one of the neat props. I took him to picture people. The pictures weren't all that great but we had a good time together. Saturday we all went to Covington for a Literary Festival. It was neat and the boys enjoyed all the games. They even had a book walk instead of the usual cake walk. The boys and Sydney Katya all enjoyed picking out books. Landon enjoyed the candy most of all. Ryan looked back at him on our way home and his mouth was STUFFED full of candy!!!!!!! He is our candy lover. We also went to a BBQ cookoff but it was less than what we had expected it to be. The BBQ was a little dry. Sunday was church and I worked on schoolwork all afternoon. The boys are enjoying the cooler weather. Today is school again. I have more pictures although Ryan says I should write more and show fewer pictures. It is hard because pictures usually speak better than words. Well, enough rambling, I need to go to class.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I like both the pictures and the commentary. I know there are so many funny stories with those kiddos. I really miss them.