Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cleaning out drawers of kids clothes

This morning has been spent going through ALL the clothes that my children have in their drawers. TONS and TONS!! We are really blessed to have so many people that give us clothes. Mom and I have been trying to move the warm weather clothes out while moving the cool weather clothes in. It is quite a task because things that Parker Reid outgrows we have to get rid of. Things that Sydney Katya outgrows we put in a box and the older boys things go up for Parker Reid next year. Yes, it is very confusing. We are also overtaken with SHOES. They just multiply sometimes I think. Well, it is done, thanks so mom's help!!! She is a great organizer. I am studying for tests this weekend and working on a group project. I will be so happy when school is finished. It won't be too long (only about a month). That is all for now, hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 comments:

Adawk said...

I did that last weekend, probably not even close to the same with one though, but when I finally got done I felt like I had accomplished something, the drawers were all nice and neat...now if I can just keep them that way.

The Holtons said...

Maybe I will get motivated to get Jessica's cleaned out!

MJN6 said...

You know how much I enjoyed helping with that project!! Anytime:) Love MOM