Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in Destin, Florida

Our Thanksgiving trip is over and we had such a great time (thank you mom and dad, auntie and uncle chris and ma and papa)!! It was so nice to be together with all our cousins and for the kids to be with all their cousins. We stayed in a beautiful place (thanks to Auntie for locating them). Ryan and I enjoyed a condo with Aunt Sarah and everyone else stayed in the BIG house two doors down. We enjoyed food, fun, and family for the few days we were together. We celebrated my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Samuel!! Summer, Ryan and I enjoyed shopping on Saturday. I will post lots of pictures but for more details about the trip visit the blogs of my mom or sister. I have lots to do with school so I need to go work on that. Enjoy the pictures!!

0 comments: