Monday, November 19, 2007

We are in Florida! My mom, the kids and I left for Florida on Saturday. We are visiting with my grandparents. The boys have had such a wonderful time playing with their dogs. They love them!! They throw the ball and the dogs run and get it. They do this OVER and OVER. We also went to the park which is down on the bayou. The water is gorgeous. I love the seagulls and the waves coming in to the shore. Yesterday we were able to meet some of my friends who adopted a little boy, Adam. They spent lots of time in Ukraine and finally came home with a cute little boy. Adam enjoyed playing with the boys down at the playground. Amy, Mike and I enjoyed visiting and talking about parenthood. Last night we spent lots of time reading old letters that my mom, my aunt and others sent to my grandma. It was fascinating to learn about what things costs and things that happened in their lives during these times. We are looking forward to the family getting together for Thanksgiving. I will have lots of pictures soon.

1 comments:

Summer said...

Hey! Can you email me the pictures from Mom & Dad's party please. Can't wait to see yall on Wednesday.