Friday, September 5, 2008

My photo shoot from Thursday

When my friend Allison had her baby girl several years ago, I bought this dress for her daughter. The other day she let me "borrow" it for Sydney Katya. These are some pictures that I took of she and Parker Reid playing outside. They were playing with some of grandmommy's rocks from Deep Creek. You will see how they are holding them like treasures because they weren't supposed to have them. Hope you enjoy the pictures and thanks Allison for letting me "use" the dress. It is so pretty!!
































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara
I am so glad Sydney Katya can wear the dress! I had Ansley's 1 year old pictures made in the dress & those are some of my favorite pictures! Sydney Katya looks so beautiful in it!
Love,
Allison

MJN6 said...

They are so precious. I really do miss them. Love you MOM

ma said...

Bet those two are becoming best friends. They are so cute. LOVE YOU ma Thanks for the letter. I had a wonderful time.