Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost SUMMERTIME!!









Look cute with my bikini BELLY!!





Summertime is here!!! Bryce is out of school. Landon and Parker Reid are ALMOST done with baseball! Swimming pool here we come. Our neighbor down the street said we can come swim, anytime!! Yeah!!! Now if we can just find the time to go down and swim. We seem to always be very busy. This morning we went to pick strawberries. It was so much fun. Thanks mom and dad for taking the kids. They really enjoyed it and so did I!!! This afternoon we went to our neighbor's for a cookout and swimming time. Some of the pictures are from yesterday's swim.


Cute little frog!!







No BROTHER!!!!!!!!!



Go Landon!!


LOTS MORE TO COME... TOMORROW

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

I love summertime too! And the kiddos look so cute at the pool :)

Summer said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to enjoy that pool with yall!! I love Sydney's suit, and P Reid looks too cool as a frog.