Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New haircut and a cool WEBSITE!!






Bryce asked Ryan several times to cut his hair in a mohawk (now that school is out). He didn't want it while school was in because he was afraid someone would make fun of him (I guess). Tonight Ryan cut it. He is so cute even though I am sure many of you won't like the cut. He was so proud!! It is only hair so it will grow back. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!!!!



On another note, my mom found the coolest website, http://www.bookadventure.org/. For those of you with children in school your kids probably take AR tests. This site is tests (similar to AR tests) about certain books that the kids read. I am going to use it over the summer to keep Bryce reading!! You should check it out; it is FREE!!!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Bryce is too cool for school!!!

Cheri said...

Trust me, Bryce's haircut looks better than mine did! Cheri

Ryan said...

You talkin to me? You must be talkin to me cause theres no one else here.

Rosemary said...

The hair is great. Bryce looks so HAPPY when he is excited about something. I am impressed also with his maturity. That is a fabulous summer "do" but would have created an unwelcome sensation at school. At his tender age, he already knows there is a time and place for everything. Smart guy. We already knew that. :)

The Holtons said...

Love the "do"! Don't you love when they want new hairstyles, I mean like you said-it always grows back. Remember this as the boys get older...PICK YOUR BATTLES!

Patience Lawson said...

Bryce could wear any haircut and still look soooo cute!