Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduation recap

Samuel and I had a graduation party on Thursday night. The weather was beautiful and a good time was had by all. Thanks to Summer and Ryan for making lots of yummy food. Thanks to the King's for helping with the Jackson's yard and the party set up. That was so nice of you all. We were able to visit and let the kids play. Friday we went to a memorial for a friend from high school. It was a new flag ceremony. It was so interesting. After we had some swimming time with friends. We took some picture with one of Sydney Katya's friends. We went to a soccer game then off to a tool and garden shower. Busy day!! Saturday I had breakfast with my good friend, Mrs. Julie. After that it was a rush to get to graduation. I wanted to have some pictures made before graduation (due to lack of nap after graduation). The kids were not in the mood for pictures before so the pictures are not as great as I hoped. Although it is a REAL depiction of my life everyday. During one picture with my sister, Bryce jumped into the background of the picture (after Ryan told him not to). Ryan went over to spank him but on his way knocked over Sydney Katya. She fell face first on the ground and busted her nose. Blood was going everywhere but thank goodness not on the dress. That was the end of picture taking. Graduation was fun!! It was so neat to see the kids waving at me from the stands. Thanks to Josh for dealing with little miss. She is not a good person in quiet places. It is amazing how she seems to know. After the ceremony, a few more pictures, a trip to Dairy Queen (thanks, Summer) and we were back at the house. Uncle Joe (Mrs. Jackson's brother) came to visit and have dinner with us. The kids went swimming most of the afternoon. Allison and her kids came over to visit. It was nice to visit. Sunday we headed back to Atlanta and my grandmother is here this week. Yeah!!!! Thanks to all who helped and to all who helped make my celebration special. Especially my in-laws for the use of your house for the weekends festivities, you made this such a fun time for me. Thanks to my family for driving down. Love you ALL!!!

1 comments:

LaurieR said...

Congratulations! It was great to see ya'll last week!