Monday, May 26, 2008

Strawberry Fields







As I said in the previous blog, today was strawberry picking. It was the first time the kids had a chance to pick strawberries (except maybe Bryce). We all really enjoyed it. It was nice weather not too hot because we were there early (daddy was rolling sweat though). Guess the strawberries on his row were harder to find than ours:) Mom made lots of jam (not sure how much). It will probably last us a few weeks. We LOVE it!! I am going to have to post more tomorrow though because I am exhausted.

more to come later....

6 comments:

ma said...

Save me some strawberry jam. LOVE YOU ma

Cheri said...

Your ma told me you were coming down next week. I'm so excited-for a number of reasons. I love seeing the kids but I also need some tutoring in the science of blogging. I am so technologically disabled! (I'm not sure that is a word) I'll try to be as efficient as your mom this week, so I will have some time to play when ya'll get here! Cheri

The Holtons said...

Looks like such fun! When are you all planning on movie, we are really looking forward to you being back down here!

Patience Lawson said...

We must be online at the same time, because you just left me a comment. The strawberry picking looks like it was alot of fun, and they look delicious too. Sydney is adorable in that swimsuit!

Summer said...

I love that her strawberry dresses matches what yall were doing. I want some of that jam so don't eat it all!

MJN6 said...

I really enjoyed that!!! I hope will be able to pick some blueberries and maybe peaches later on. Looking forward to being out of school myself!! Love MOM