Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Our spectacular Mom!!! We love you!


WE LOVE YOU!









Today we had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Ryan went out of his way preparing a tasty meal for us. We had all the family together (except Josh). Ryan prepared lamb, parsnips, carrots and my favorite, gruyere tarts. He also made a dessert which was a hit with everyone. I am sure Summer will post pictures of the food. I didn't have any on my camera. I just had lots of family pictures which I must say were outstanding especially since Luke and Samuel are worse than the kids at convincing to take a picture. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. I love you, MOM so much!! You are so special.

3 comments:

esmusgrove said...

Great Pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

The Holtons said...

Great pictures. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you!

Patience Lawson said...

Your parents produced some beautiful kids (uhmm.. adults)!

Happy belated mother's day!