Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back home and CRAZY!!








So I have almost made it through 1 full week back home, it has been interesting. As usual things are very busy. The kids are CRAZY as always. I feel like I was thrown back into a boxing ring (sometimes) and I am the referee. The noise level is off the charts (especially since I haven't heard this much for almost a month). I LOVE my LIFE though!! On Tuesday, I stayed home and unpacked. Wednesday we went swimming at our neighbor's pool. Thursday I went to see Samuel and went swimming again. We spent the day with him and enjoyed looking at the pictures of his trip. We had a good dinner together. Yesterday we went to the pool again and today too. Last week this time, Vitaliy and I were locked out of his apartment for about 2/1/2 hours. Finally after we called everyone we could think might have a key, rang the doorbell and sat in the stairwell; his roommates opened the door so Big D could leave. WOW! We were not very happy but it was a funny story. I think that my sister is coming over tomorrow. Can't wait to see her and show her my pictures. I will post our swimming pictures sometime.




4 comments:

Rosemary said...

It is good to see you "back home." Are those swim shoes that match Sydney's bathing suit? Cute.

esmusgrove said...

Glad you are back!

MJN6 said...

Great to have you back home. Love MOM

Summer said...

It was so good to see you last night. I am going to really miss having you so close. Are you sure you want to move back to Valdosta?? (sorry, Mrs. Jackson :-)