Sunday, July 6, 2008

Deep Creek 2008










































































































Deep Creek 2008 has come to close. This is by far my favorite trip every year. I think that everyone had a good time overall. This year’s trip helped me to see how blessed I am to have such a great family. Sara is still in Ukraine so I was a little worried about the kids being a handful. Thankfully Summer, Josh, Mary Jo, Norman, Luke, Samuel and my parents were constantly doing things with the kids. They are all a tremendous help to Sara and I and I am so happy they all made it this year. Thanks Summer for blaming the bad navigation on Luke(definetly my fault) and for driving way out of your way for the drop-off attempt. Tony and Charis took the boys several times for walks and trips to town and I have to say that I admire them both for their patients and generosity. I have never heard them raise their voice and they always have a great attitude. Mostly the past few weeks have reminded me of how wonderful my wife Sara is. She is the love of my life and I am so glad that she was able to take this trip to Ukraine. I know she is having a blast, but we will all be so happy to see her return safely.

6 comments:

ma said...

Ryan sure glad you had a good time at Deep Creek. Thanks for the pictures. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

I am so glad you and the kids got to come! Those 4 kids are the loves of my life!!! Thanks for sharing them. I too am ready for Sara to get back.

Rosemary said...

Jim and I enjoyed being with the Weston clan at Deep Creek and appreciate being allowed to be a part of your traditional sojourn there. It has also been great doing some bonding with the guys for awhile and then Sydney this past week. We love all of you dearly and wish Sara a safe return from Ukraine.

One Krazy Momma said...

This was such a sweet post, Ryan. Sara is very blessed to have you. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with your family. Your kids are awesome!

Bev said...

I have enjoyed keeping up with Sara's trip as well as the sweet pictures of your 4 children. Hope Sarawill have safetravel home as wel as the others on this trip. XOSteve & Beverly

sara jackson said...

I love the pictures of Deep Creek. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love, Sara