Monday, July 21, 2008

Going away party for us

These are some more from this week going to the pool. Parker Reid can swim the length of the pool now. Yeah!! No Floaties or anything!!














We can always count on Summer to come up with a reason to have a party. She wanted to have a going away party for us yesterday. So we did!! Mom made some delicious food. Ryan cooked some chicken wings (not just ordinary either), very yummy!! All my siblings came over to celebrate our moving to Valdosta on Thursday (although we are all a little sad to be separated in distance again).

I LOVE my brothers!!!

6 comments:

Summer said...

It was fun, and the food was delicious!! Ryan, thanks for cooking for your own party :-)

Summer said...

Oh, and I LOVE the pigtails. She gets cuter everytime I see her

One Krazy Momma said...

You know our family ...any excuse for a get together. :) I'm sure you will be missed.

Cheri said...

I loooooooooooooove the bike picture of all the kids. That one is priceless! Cheri

MJN6 said...

It was fun. Thanks for taking all the pics and Ryan, thanks again for fixing yet another delicous meal!!! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

that little girl is adorable!