Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bus riders





Yesterday I was able to help in Landon's classroom at school. It was neat to meet some of the other students in his class. He was chosen as king of the day. This is an activity where everyone tries to learn how to spell his name. They also ask him questions and then everyone draws a picture for Landon. The teacher makes it into a book. It was very cool. I helped during center time. The kids have also started riding the bus. It helps in the morning but especially the afternoons. They seem to like it.

5 comments:

MJN6 said...

Sounds like you are all back into the "school routine". Thanks for the pics. I like to keep up with all the excitement. Love you MOM

MJN6 said...

Landon, how did you like your first bus ride??? Love Gran

ma said...

The pictures are so cute. Looks like they are all doing so good. Love you ma

Summer said...

My sweet boys are growing up! Glad you got to help out in the classrooms. I know their teachers love you!!

Adawk said...

I saw yall waiting(the boys were actually running around) the other morning.