Friday, August 1, 2008

Open House

Ok, so I am sure that the teachers at the boy's new school thought the paparazzi had arrived!! Mrs. Jackson was taking pictures and me too!! It was fun meeting the boys teachers and seeing their classrooms. Landon's teacher was very sweet and he had a goodie bag with lots of candy (his favorite thing)!! The theme for the school was "Fantasies, Dreams and Fairy Tale Things". On his doorway was a huge beanstalk with all the kids names. Bryce's hall had the 3 little pigs. His room was the house of brick!! My friend told me that his teacher is gifted certified and has taught gifted the past two years. Now they have a new gifted teacher shown below too. I think that both the boys are excited and I am too. I think it will be a good year, once we get in the swing of things. (I have a few more pictures but can't find them)

Landon and mommy



Landon's teacher in white shirt.
















Bryce's gifted teacher
















Landon starts school for the first time. Bryce is so excited for him.







Landon's parapro












Bryce and his teacher

2nd Grade hallway was 3 little pigs!

4 comments:

MJN6 said...

You boys are going to have so much fun at school. I can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds like you both have great teachers. Love you. Gran

Summer said...

I can't believe Landon is starting to school. Time is flying...and Bryce is in the 2nd grade. I am glad he got the gifted teacher. That's great!!

Unknown said...

I hope they have a great year@

One Krazy Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.