Friday, August 15, 2008

Landon has his own pet...


The bear looks like it will eat the fish:)


Grandmommy (Ryan's mom) told Landon if he didn't have to move his clip (a thing for behavior in school) for 6 or 7 days she would buy him a fish. Today they went to get the fish. It is a blue beta fighting fish. I think that is what they are called. He has a little bowl and it seems to be very happy. I hope that it survives here in the Jackson household. We are pretty rough on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Landon loves his fish and is very protective.

4 comments:

MJN6 said...

Hey Landon, glad you have a new pet. Does your fish have a name yet? Send me a picture. Love Gran

ma said...

Landon I love your fish. I had a beta that lived in a bowl on my desk at work. I enjoyed it so much. Hope you will enjoy your too. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

How fun! I can't wait to meet the fish when I come back down. Did he get a new bear too?

Adawk said...

I think those beta fish have 9 lives, we did not feed ours for almost a month once and it kept on swimming.