Monday, August 4, 2008

Time for school!

Last night we toasted the started of school with our favorite sparkling grape juice.









This morning before school!




A Healthy Breakfast before school!




The boys started school this morning!! Bryce hopped up out of bed like he usually does and Landon had to have his back rubbed a few times before he was ready to get up. They got dressed and had breakfast. Grandmommy made muffins so the boys were very happy!! Everything was uneventful. Victoria rode to school with us this morning. It was nice to have an older kid with the boys on the way to school. They will not let the kids in the building till 7:45 so we were there a little early (we will sleep in later tomorrow). The boys went right in there classrooms and sat down. Landon was beaming from ear to ear with a smile!! He is so excited to finally get to go to school. We will see if the excitement remains. Pray that they will have a good year. Parker Reid and Sydney Katya and I cleaned out the van when we got home.

4 comments:

ma said...

Looks like the boys got a good start in school. They are so handsome and look so happy. I pray they will have a good year. Look forward to hearing more about their school. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

I have been praying for them all day. I can't wait to hear how the first day went. I know they will both thrive! Now you just have to keep Parker and Sydney from getting bored.

One Krazy Momma said...

This will be us x 2 in 2 weeks. Tell the boys we love them and tell Landon I'm so excited for him.

MJN6 said...

Landon and Bryce you both look so handsome. I can't wait to hear about your day. (Bryce, I enjoyed hearing about yours already) I prayed for you early this morning and off and on all day today. I love you and I know you are going to have a great year at school and learn so many wonderful things. Love GRAN