Sunday, January 13, 2008

Basketball on Saturday

Saturday morning it was time for basketball pictures. We didn't want to pay the $30 a piece for basic picture package for the boys so we took our own. I can't believe all the costs that go into kids sports. It is so expensive, if you decide to do all the extras (which we usually don't). They are having a good time with basketball. Landon is learning so much and playing really hard. He is having a good time (especially getting the snacks). Bryce is a very intense player (I am not sure who he gets that from). He loves to direct the players as he is bringing the ball down the court. They are both amusing to watch.

3 comments:

Chrissi said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love the picture at the top of your blog!!

Hope you're all well!!

Love!
Chrissi

Patience Lawson said...

hey sara! In reply to your comment..... I honestly don't know how you do it, the whole 4 kids thing, with 3 being BOYS... they are such a different breed! You are a wonder woman! The first thing I thought when I heard the seal barking cough, was you telling me about the CROUP.... and here I am :) By the way, your children are Adorable!

Anonymous said...

hey sara! Your kids are TOO cute! In reply to your comment, when I heard that seal barking cough last week, I immediately remembered you telling me about the CROUP! Ha ha. Now here I am! Honestly, I don't know how you juggle 4 kiddos.... i am losing my hair with just 2! You are a wonder woman! :)

love, patience