Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Basketball Game

I have posted pictures of the boy's first basketball game. They did very well. They don't keep score. I am not sure about that. I think that they should keep score. Bryce scored one time! Landon did very well and played very hard the whole game. He made sure we were looking at all times. Still must say that I am partial to soccer. It moves a lot quicker. The pictures are a little dark because of the gym lighting. Hope the next of the game will be a little better. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I loved the pictures of their basketball game. They both look like little athletes. I can't wait to see them play and see the video of their first game. Their shorts are hilarious or should I say highwater pants. They are so long!! And where did Sydney get that bunny rabbit outfit. That is hilarous.

Anonymous said...

Sara, you have such a beautiful family. I miss you so much. I would give anything for your enchalada's and our "mixed" drink of grape juice, ginger ale with a slice of lime! Oh those were such fun days...

Love you!

Summer said...

I didn't say you couldnt help just said she was going to be a big help!