Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just a note

Just a quick note, I wanted to let everyone know that your comments are sent to me first and then I publish them to my blog. I was getting some random comments from total strangers so I wanted to make sure that I could read them first. I am sorry that it is so confusing. My mom said the other day, none of my comments show up on your blog. I told her the reason and now I am sharing with all of you too!!

We are having a good week and are hope to get a little snow this evening but I doubt it. I think it will only be sleet.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS RYAN who made a 100 on his accounting quiz. I am so proud of him for doing so well on this quiz. YEAH!!!!!

Well, Sydney Katya just pulled out all her clothes out of the chest of drawers and got into Bryce's scrapbook and was pulling off the pictures. I better get off for now.

I hope everyone has a good day. Summer and Josh are coming this weekend and so I think we are going to have a girl's movie day. I will post pictures of the weekend.

2 comments:

esmusgrove said...

Way to go Ryan! Y'all have a great weekend!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan! Hope you guys have a fun weekend together.

Love ya!