Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thought for today

Today is a very chilly day. The weather here in the South is very frustrating cause yesterday it was pretty warm, then COLD again today. Oh well, I guess that just means more inside time for the kids. The wind has really been gusting here today. It makes things colder than what the temperature really says. Right now, I am enjoying NAPTIME (not sure if this is one word). I love the time of day after lunch when I can lay the kids down for their naps and relax. I just sit down, read over my homework, notes, write a letter, get dinner started or occasionally take a nap myself. It is good for the kids to get rested and I enjoy the rest of the day better when naptime has gone good (and long).

Today I was just sitting here thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for. There are so many blessings in my life and I am sure all of yours as well. Make sure that you take time each day to keep those in perspective!! It will lift your spirits so much. Life has a way of weighing me down. I feel that if I take time to notice all the blessings God has given me... I am not so likely to dwell on the negatives. Well, this is a little deeper than I usually blog but just wanted to share this thought with all of you.

Take time for the little things and God will use you to do BIG things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved you blot today. It is so true. LOVE YOU ma

Anonymous said...

hey sara. I just wanted to tell you how nice it was to see your family this past weekend. You Norman/Jackson clan are just spectacular... Brad and I talked about all of the memories from your family and just kept repeating how special you ALL are! Have a great week.
love,
patience

Summer said...

Wow, feel special you got a comment from Ma :-) I love reading, so keep posting. And yes we are BLESSED!!

MJN6 said...

You are such a blessing and encouragement to me. I love you. MOM