Monday, January 28, 2008

OUR WEEKEND TRIP

Friday morning Ryan, Landon and Parker Reid left with my dad and brother for Valdosta. I got Bryce to the bus and then headed out for shopping. I took Sydney Katya with me because we were waiting for Gran and Bryce to get out of school so we could leave too. I had good luck with shopping. The dresses that I had been wanting had been marked down 70%. They are so cute but they will be for next season because they are mostly 2T's. We didn't need anymore for right now. I had lunch at Longhorn because Samuel had given me a gift card for my birthday. It was a nice relaxing day (for me). My mom doesn't consider shopping relaxing:) We left that afternoon headed out for Valdosta and arrived at my in-laws. We went a basketball game which the boys really enjoyed. We finally got to bed late and then IT HIT!! CROUP!!!!!! Yes, the wheezing and barking like a seal. Sydney Katya, Ryan and I spent 2 hours of the early morning in the ER. I had breakfast with some of my friends at Cracker Barrel that morning. By that afternoon, I had to take a nap because exhaustion was setting in. My parents and I went to a wedding that afternoon. Luke was in the wedding and we wanted to see everyone!! It was a beautiful wedding and the FOOD WAS GREAT!! Once we finally arrived to the front. I enjoyed visiting with Melissa in the LONG line too bad we couldn't figure out how to get around the line. We waited 30 minutes to get to the food. It was worth the wait, I guess. I went home to eat Mexican that Ryan had cooked. I was so full!! We enjoyed visiting with the Jacksons. They are always so helpful with the kids.

Sunday, I enjoyed visiting with different people who had been to Ukraine on some of my past trips. Lyuba and Ira were able to meet Sydney Katya for the first time and Bryce fell in LOVE with Ira!! I will post some pictures from our Sunday activities sometime later. Well, that's about it!!

P.S. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN TO SUMMER WHO SCORED THE HIGHEST ON HER ANATOMY TEST!! WAY TO GO SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

MJN6 said...

So glad you had such a wonderful day shopping. The dresses are precious and such a good bargain. You are a great shopper!! Love MOM

Adawk said...

I agree the food was great!!! good to see you and your mom.