Thursday, January 3, 2008

God's Blessings

** update: My degree will be Bachelor Business Administration from Valdosta State University with empasis in Management.

God is GOOD!! As some of you know, I was having difficulty getting into my last class that I need to take at Georgia State. Because I am a transient student and this is a course that ALL seniors have to take, I was put on a waiting list. The lady called this morning and said that I AM IN THE CLASS!! Yeah, I feel like God is opening the doors for me to finish my degree. I have worked very hard and thanks to the support of my husband, my parents, in-laws and many others. I am ALMOST there. I should graduate in May if everything goes well with this class. My LORD is so good and I wanted to share this blessing with all of you. Even though some things are small, I am trying to LOOK for all the blessings in my life. I have so many!

7 comments:

Adawk said...

I am probably way behind but what will your degree be in??

MJN6 said...

I am so thankful you got in the class!! God is good:) Love MOM

Rosemary Jackson said...

Sara, What fantastic news about your class! We are just thrilled. Now the great surge to the victorious end is in sight! You go for it, Girl! Love,Jim and Rosemary

Adawk said...

Gret minds must think a like, I have the same degree.......

sara jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

YEAH!! I am so glad for you. I know you are relieved. It will be over before you know it. I am proud of you!!

The Holtons said...

Glad you got into the class and glad it will all be over soon. You should be very proud of yourself! It is hard enough for full time students to finish...but full time Moms, trying to juggle everything AND finish school... I don't know how you do it! Love ya-Ginny