Monday, April 28, 2008

FINALLY FINISHED!!!

Finished!! I am finished with my last undergraduate college class!! Yeah! Tonight was my last class so I just listened to everyone else do their presentations. I was able to do mine last week. I just sat there in class and labeled my pictures. I have tons of pictures (I know you are surprised) that I need to label and put in albums. I was able to finish almost all of them in the 2 hours of classtime. I was multi-tasking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so relieved and happy to have completed all of my classes.

On another note, to share a little glory. I talked to Samuel tonight and he found out he made an A in Statstics. This was the only class he was a little unsure about this semester. He made an A!!! Yeah for you, Samuel. He has one more paper/project tomorrow and he will be done too. He has made ALL "A's" except for 1 "B" in four years of college. I would say that is pretty OUTSTANDING!!

I am happy to note that I will graduate one hour before Samuel (or at least mine starts an hour earlier).

Thank you everyone for you support and encouraging words. Keep the comments coming!!!!!!

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

Way to go Sara AND Samuel! I think that GPA will look mighty fine on his resume. We are proud of both of you. Sara gets A+++ for perseverance. See you soon.

ma said...

So glad you are all finished. I know that must be a wonderful feeling. Samuel is awesome and so are you. LOVE YOU ma

esmusgrove said...

Way To Go!!!! I know you are glad to be finished. We are proud of you and look forward to seeing you soon!

Summer said...

That is AWESOME!! Yall are so smart!

Ryan said...

Using the term Undergraduate classes makes it sound like you are going back for more. PLEASE GOD, NO MORE PERSEVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Go Girl! And Great job to Samuel too, just in case he reads this.

Missy said...

That is great Samuel and Sara. What an accomplishment for both of you. I am sure your family will be happy for the relief too! Good luck.

MJN6 said...

My cup overflowth with joy and pride for both of you. Your hard work and motivation is amazing!! I love you both.MOM

Cheri said...

What a great example for your kids- when they get old enough to appreciate how hard it was for mom and she did it anyway!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!

chesedb said...

That is so awesome! I know you are relieved to have that accomplished! Wish I could come out for graduation... Congrats!

chesedb said...

So proud of you! I know you are relieved to have that accomplished - and with four kids!!! You are awesome!