Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photo Contest and Last TEST!!

First of all, thanks to all who voted for Landon's picture. It didn't win:( The one that did is the one I would have voted for if his picture had not been in the contest. He is still the cutest thing and we will probably make a trip to Starbucks for a frappacino. I have them hooked on those things (decaf, of course).



The next item of business is my test. Monday I took my last test for my last class. I have a presentation next Monday but other than that I am almost finished. YEAH!!!! Most likely I will make a B although it will be so close to an A, I hope she will bump it on up. I really am so HAPPY that I will soon have a degree. Not sure where it will take me but at least I have accomplished one of my goals!! Thanks to all who have encouraged me on this LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG road to graduation. It will be over on May 3rd. YIPEEE!!!!

I will try to post some pictures later of the baseball pictures from yesterday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Sara! Congratulations on soon having your degree!

Summer said...

WOOHOO!!! I know you will be so elated when it is done. I never thought I would be going back to school...oh well! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!! Oh, and can you tell who voted what on the poll....i was wondering who said no??

Patience Lawson said...

I am SO proud of you getting your degree. I can't imagine being in your shoes, with 4 kids, but much less, 4 kids and going to school. you are a wonder woman! That is awesome!

SO excited that you all are moving back.

The Holtons said...

Congrats on getting your degree! It is a great accomplishment, if for nothing but how you feel about yourself! YOU ARE A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!

MJN6 said...

We are so proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Way to go. Love MOM