Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Landon's game

Thanks for all your encouragement about Bryce's test. He had a wonderful first day of testing. He said it wasn't as hard as he thought. I was so happy. Bryce said he did great!!! Parker Reid was sick all yesterday afternoon but seems to be better this morning. Thanks goodness I missed his sickness yesterday because of my class. I did well on my presentation so I only have one more class which is just more presentation (but no mine). Yeah!!! Landon had a baseball game last night. His team won!! He made a good hit but got tagged (tackled) out on his way to first base. The kid was bigger than Landon and shoved him with his glove. Landon almost went into the dugout. It was interesting but no one was hurt. I think the kid was just a little more powerful than he realized. At the end of the game, one of the kids (on Landon's team) made an unassisted triple play. WOW!!! Josh G., you would have been impressed. It was an exciting game. Once again, the Indians pulled out a win. Go Indians!!! I am hoping to enjoy a good day outside today. It looks like it is going to be sunny and warm.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Good news about the testing for Bryce AND your presentation going well too. Hopefully we will make it up there for a weekend of the boy's games. Go, Landon! I am glad he is hitting the ball.

Summer said...

Bryce is too cool for school!! Glad he realized the test was no big deal. Love the pics of Parker. He just melts my heart. Way to go Landon on an undefeated season and a hit!