Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kids Pictures





I had lots of fun the other day taking pictures of the kids. It had been a while since I was able to get a good picture of all four of them together. It is quite a JOB!! It is worth the time and so fun to look back over the old ones that we have taken. The kids seem to change from day to day. I will post a slide show of them playing hopscotch with my mom on the driveway but these are some of the ones of all the kids together....







Great Big Brother!!!






The Siblings!







Sydney Katya and Mommy!







Trying to smell the Dogwood blooms!!
**I will post the rest later.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Those are great pictures. You do so good capturing those moments with them. Boy, what a scrapbook you must have.

The Holtons said...

I like your new lay-out!

ma said...

These pictures are just precious. Thanks. You do such a good job but then you have good subjects too. LOVE YOU ma

MJN6 said...

Love the layout for your blog. The pictures are great too!! Love, MOM

Matthew, Ashley, Jr. Colton and Tinsley Hutson said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! Your kids are always sooo cute!