Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryce!

Seven years ago today I became a mommy for the first time. It was such a special time. We had so many people at the hospital to support us, many of you that read this blog were THOSE PEOPLE. Everything with his delivery went smoothly:) He was born and I couldn't believe that he was actually here. It was so neat to show him to everyone. I even wanted to go to church and show him to everyone there (which mom thinks was still not a good idea). Bryce has taught us so many things about being parents. He is such a good natured and happy child most of the time. He is a perfect mix of Ryan and I. We always say he looks like Ryan and acts just like me (not sure whether this is good or bad). Bryce is a wonderful big brother and a good friend. He has a HUGE smile and lights up the room when he enters. He is so determined in everything he tries to do and we are so proud of him. I LOVE YOU, BRYCE. Thanks God for trusting me with such a wonderful little boy, Bryce!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I will be posting some pictures of when he was a baby and then some recent pictures. Enjoy!

1 comments:

The Holtons said...

Seven years! Wow-that is hard to believe. We have come a long way from our first Mother's Day at Central. You are a great Mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYCE!