Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged

5 Random things about me

I was tagged by Nikki (thanks a lot girl)

The Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.


The move to Atlanta was my 5th move in 7 years of marriage.

I had never even tasted guacamole until I met the Jacksons and now it is the first food I introduce to my children (and they LOVE it).

I once took 21 hours in school the semester before I got married (CRAZY but I didn't do too bad)

I would love to be a lactation consultant (but not enough to go to school any longer).

Cleaning is one of my least favorite things to do because I feel it is a losing battle.



Ok, I tag my mom, Ma, Charis, Chesed and Summer (again, if I did it you have to too)!!

0 comments: